The global security orchestration market reached a value of US$ 2.36 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach a value of US$ 6.02 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 16.30% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Security orchestration is a process of integrating a disparate ecosystem of security operation center (SOC) technologies and processes to automate tasks for effective security operations. It comprises several cybersecurity tools to prevent, detect, and remediate threats. It enables security teams to quickly apply context by drawing relevant data from numerous sources and enriching alerts received. It also helps incident response teams to facilitate alert triage, analytics, security incident investigation, and threat intelligence for more strategic decision-making. As a result, security orchestration finds extensive applications in energy and utilities, government, healthcare, retail, information and technology (IT), telecommunication, and banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI) sectors. Security Orchestration Market Trends:
- Due to the growing traction of bring your own device (BYOD) in medium and small businesses, there is a rise in security breaches across organizations of different industry verticals. This, along with the frequent changes in network infrastructures, represents one of the key factors driving the market. Moreover, the availability of cost-efficient cloud-based security orchestration across the globe is propelling the growth of the market. In addition, there is an increase in the utilization of security orchestration in the telecommunication sector to offer advanced security for critical business applications. This, coupled with the highly crucial technological environment due to increasing data-on-demand generation across data centers, is catalyzing the demand for security orchestration. Besides this, governments of several countries are extensively investing in network infrastructures and research and development (R&D) activities around the world, which is positively influencing the market. Additionally, the growing demand for cutting-edge security technology worldwide is offering lucrative growth opportunities to key market players. Furthermore, the rising employment of security orchestration to boost the security operations threshold of different enterprises is bolstering the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
- IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global security orchestration market, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on type, deployment mode, organization size, application and end use industry.
Breakup by Type:
Breakup by Deployment Mode:
Breakup by Organization Size:
- Small and Medium- sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Breakup by Application: Compliance Management
- Threat Intelligence
- Ticketing Solutions
- Network Forensics
Breakup by End Use Industry:
- IT and Telecommunication
- Government and Defense
- Breakup by Region: North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being Acalvio Technologies Inc., Accenture plc, Amazon Web Services Inc. (Amazon.com Inc.), Cisco Systems Inc., Cyberbit (Elbit Systems), Exabeam Inc., Forescout Technologies Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, Optiv Security Inc., Palo Alto Networks Inc., Swimlane Inc. and Tufin. Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global security orchestration market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global security orchestration market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the deployment mode?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the organization size?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global security orchestration market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?