The global coffee pods and capsules market reached a value of US$ 23.81 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach a value of US$ 37.38 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.60% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Coffee pods and capsules are single-serve coffee containers utilized in the preparation of a single serving of coffee. They use a precise amount of fresh coffee in a highly controlled method, resulting in minimal coffee waste. They streamline the brewing process and reduce the amount of time taken to brew coffee. They are hygienic and easy to use and provide a variety of coffee selections with better brewing consistency. At present, there is a rise in the demand for coffee pods and capsules among consumers as they are disposable and designed for one-time-use, which are convenient to carry and travel.
Coffee Pods and Capsules Market Trends:
- The growing utilization of coffee machines to recreate a cafe-style experience at home represents one of the key factors driving the market. Moreover, there is an increase in the consumption of coffee as it helps feel less tired, increase energy levels, burn fat by reactivating the metabolism of the body, and improve productivity and brain functions. This, along with the quality, efficiency, and diverse choices offered by coffee pods and capsules, is propelling the growth of the market. In addition, there is a rise in the demand for instant non-alcoholic drinks among the masses. This, coupled with the growing number of premium coffee shops across the globe, is positively influencing the market. Besides this, the wide availability of coffee pods and capsules through online and offline distribution channels is offering lucrative growth opportunities to industry investors. Apart from this, key market players are introducing innovative coffee flavors to expand their overall sales and profitability. They are also considerable investing in promotional campaigns through social media platforms.
Key Market Segmentation:
- IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global coffee pods and capsules market, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on type, packaging material and distribution channel.
Breakup by Type:
Breakup by Packaging Material:
- Conventional Plastic
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Online Stores
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being Caffe d'Italia srl, Dualit Limited, illycaffe S.p.A. (Gruppo illy Spa), Keurig Dr Pepper Inc., Luigi Lavazza SpA, Melitta, Nestle S.A., Peet's Coffee (Jacobs Douwe Egberts), Strauss Group Ltd. (Strauss Holdings Ltd.), The J.M. Smucker Company, The Kraft Heinz Company and Trilliant Food and Nutrition LLC.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global coffee pods and capsules market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global coffee pods and capsules market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the packaging material?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global coffee pods and capsules market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?