The global HVAC equipment market size reached US$ 196.88 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 277.07 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.60% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment is used to provide environmental comfort to occupants and allow appropriate air quantity in vehicles and homes. It includes heating, cooling, and hybrid split, duct-free, and packaged heating and air conditioning systems. It helps improve the air quality of an enclosed space and introducing conditioned air. It also helps replenish oxygen and remove moisture, smoke, dust, bacteria, and unwanted pollutants. Besides this, it is environment-friendly and saves construction space, installation time and cost, and minimizes power usage. As a result, HVAC equipment is extensively used in numerous industry verticals across the globe.
HVAC Equipment Market Trends:
- Rapid urbanization and the growing global population are resulting in the increasing construction of residential and commercial buildings, which are equipped with HVAC equipment. In addition, the expansion of hotels, restaurants, shopping malls, and movie theaters is catalyzing the demand for HVAC equipment as they help maintain a consistent temperature. Sudden changes in climate and rising temperature are significantly impacting energy consumption and air conditioning loads of buildings. This, in turn, is driving the demand for HVAC equipment. Apart from this, the increasing use of technologically advanced and energy-efficient variants of HVAC equipment is strengthening the market growth. Additionally, the rising focus of leading manufacturers on retaining their market position through partnership, acquisition and business expansion is creating a positive market outlook. Furthermore, governments of various countries are implementing various initiatives to encourage individuals to use energy-efficient HVAC devices in their homes and workplaces. They are also increasing their spending capacity on sustainable building development, which is expected to propel the market growth in the coming years.
Key Market Segmentation:
- IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global HVAC equipment market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on type, system type and end user.
Breakup by Type:
- Air Conditioning
Breakup by System Type:
- All-Air Systems
- All-Water Systems
- Air-Water Systems
- Water-Source Heat Pumps
- Heating and Cooling Panels
- Local Heating Systems
- Local Cooling Systems
- Local Ventilation Systems
- Local Air-Conditioning Systems
- Split Systems
Breakup by End User:
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being Carrier Global Corporation, Daikin Industries Ltd., Danfoss AS, Emerson Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., Johnson Controls International, Lennox International Inc, LG Electronics Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Panasonic Holdings Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Trane Technologies plc and Whirlpool Corporation.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global HVAC equipment market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global HVAC equipment market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the system type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global HVAC equipment market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?