The global water purifier market size reached US$ 46.3 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 78.1 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 9.35% during 2023-2028.
Water purifiers are used to remove impurities like toxins, bacteria, chemicals, harmful gases and suspended solids from water. They reduce the concentration of particulate matter present in water and minimize the chances of acquiring waterborne diseases, thereby making the water fit for residential, commercial and industrial purposes. The demand for these purifiers is being propelled worldwide on account of the declining levels of potable water along with rapid urbanization and growing industrialization. Apart from this, rising consumer awareness about the consumption of safe drinking water is positively influencing the sales of water purifiers on the global level.
Global Water Purifier Market Trends:
- Hazardous materials released from improper disposal of industrial waste as well as the excessive use of agrichemicals have resulted in the contamination of water bodies such as lakes, rivers and oceans. Some of these pollutants comprise heavy metals including zinc, lead, nickel, copper, cobalt, magnesium, cadmium, chromium and molybdenum which can cause kidney stones or blood disorders. As a result, there has been a rise in the demand for water purifiers to meet the requirement of clean water in the residential as well as industrial segments. In addition to this, due to strong competition in the market, manufacturers are introducing advanced water purification technologies, like activated carbon filtration and reverse osmosis, for expanding their overall consumer base.
Key Market Segmentation:
- IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global water purifier market report, along with forecasts at the global and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on technology type, distribution channel and end-user.
Breakup by Technology Type:
- Gravity Purifiers
- RO Purifiers
- UV Purifiers
- Sediment Filter
- Water Softener
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Retail Stores
- Direct sales
Breakup by End-User:
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the (water pruifier companies) key players being LG Electronics Inc., Unilever PLC, Panasonic Corporation, Kinetico Incorporated (Axel Johnson Inc.), Aquatech International LLC, GE Appliances (Haier Inc.), A.O. Smith Corporation, Whirlpool Corporation, Eureka Forbes Ltd., Pentair PLC, Kaz USA, Inc., Mitsubishi Rayon Cleansui Co., Ltd., Kent RO Systems Ltd., Tata Chemicals Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., EcoWater Systems LLC, 3M Company, and Ion Exchange Ltd.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- 1. What was the global water purifier market size in 2022?
- 2. What will be the global water purifier market outlook during the forecast period (2023-2028)?
- 3. What is the impact of COVID-19 on the global water purifier market?
- 4. What are the global water purifier market drivers?
- 5. What are the major trends in the global water purifier market?
- 6. What is the global water purifier market breakup by technology type?
- 7. What is the global water purifier market breakup by distribution channel?
- 8. What is the global water purifier market breakup by end user?
- 9. What are the major regions in the global water purifier market?