The global automotive infotainment market size reached US$ 18.1 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 29.4 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 8.35% during 2023-2028.
Automotive infotainment refers to an in-vehicle device that provides a combination of entertainment and information to passengers and drivers. They include control elements, such as button panels, touch screen displays, voice commands, and audio/video (A/V) interfaces, which ensure the safety of passengers while staying connected on the road. Besides this, they are integrated with advanced features, such as navigational services, vehicle voice control, parking assistance, climate control, two-way communications tools, and security services, to enhance the overall driving experience and operational efficiency of commercial vehicles.
Automotive Infotainment Market Trends:
- The boosting sales of passenger vehicles on account of rapid urbanization, improving road networks, and inflating income levels represent one of the key factors bolstering the market growth. This can also be attributed to the shifting consumer preference for the customization of vehicles with high-end comfort and convenience products like smart infotainment in base models. In addition, the widespread adoption of smartphones, in confluence with the high penetration of internet connectivity, is propelling market growth. Apart from this, several automotive companies are expanding their production and distribution facilities to meet the growing demand for luxury and premium vehicle models with the latest infotainment systems. Furthermore, the rising adoption of navigation and vehicle control units in commercial vehicles to minimize the response time during emergencies and the risk of road accidents is contributing to the market growth. Besides this, the integration of technological advancements to introduce infotainment devices with innovative features, such as in-car Wi-Fi, driver assistance, and voice recognition, for enhancing driver comfort and safety are anticipated to create a favorable outlook for the market in the coming years.
Key Market Segmentation:
- IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global automotive infotainment market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, vehicle type, operating system, installation type, sales channel, technology and connectivity.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Navigation Unit
- Display Audio
Breakup by Vehicle Type:
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
Breakup by Operating System:
Breakup by Installation Type:
- In-Dash Infotainment
- Rear Seat Infotainment
Breakup by Sales Channel:
Breakup by Technology:
Breakup by Connectivity:
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined with some of the key players being Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd., Continental AG, Clarion Co. Ltd., Denso Corporation, Garmin Ltd., Harman International Industries, Inc. (Samsung Electronics), Magneti Marelli S.p.A., Panasonic Corporation, Pioneer Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Aptiv.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global automotive infotainment market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global automotive infotainment market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the vehicle type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the operating system?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the installation type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the sales channel?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the connectivity?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the market?
- What is the structure of the global automotive infotainment market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the market?