The global ceiling tiles market size reached US$ 6.8 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 8.7 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 3.96% during 2023-2028.
Ceiling tiles, also known as ceiling panels, refer to lightweight construction materials which are used to enhance the overall aesthetics of a room or space. They can be utilized for numerous ceiling types which include shed, tray, coved, domed, vaulted, decorative, cathedral and suspended. They are manufactured from materials like clay, metal, gypsum, recycled paper and natural starch. Some of the advantages associated with these tiles include durability, low-maintenance, fire-resistance, thermal insulation, absorption of sound and reflection of natural light. As a result, they are widely used in the construction and renovation of offices, schools, cafeterias, hospitals, stores, hotels and airports.
- Driven by the revival of the construction industry, both the developed and developing regions are witnessing an increase in the construction of residential, commercial and industrial buildings which, in turn, is strengthening the growth of the ceiling tiles market. Apart from this, due to the growing western influence, consumers are now seeking affordable false ceiling options that offer stylish and luxurious interiors. Further, technological advancements have also enabled manufacturers to simplify the installation process which guarantees perfect alignment as well as optimum finished look to end-consumers.
Key Market Segmentation:
- IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global ceiling tiles market report, along with forecasts at the global and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type and application.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Mineral Wool
- Mineral wool ceiling tiles currently account for majority of the total global market. As they offer numerous advantages like sound insulation, durability, resistance to fire and light reflectance, they are extensively used in the construction of offices, hospitals and retail stores.
Breakup by Application:
- Non-Residential Applications
- Residential Applications
- Amongst these, ceiling tiles are mostly used in the non-residential sector while constructing or renovating cafeterias, hospitals, restaurants and hotels.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- North America enjoys the leading position in the market on account of technological advancements and stringent regulations regarding VOC emissions from building materials prevailing in the region.
The competitive landscape of the market has been analyzed in the report along with detailed profiles of the major players operating in the industry. Some of these include:
- SAS International
- ROCKFON International A/S
- USG Corporation
- Knauf Gips KG
- Odenwald Faserplattenwerk GmbH
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- 1. What was the size of the global ceiling tiles market in 2022?
- 2. What is the expected growth rate of the global ceiling tiles market during 2023-2028?
- 3. What are the key factors driving the global ceiling tiles market?
- 4. What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global ceiling tiles market?
- 5. What is the breakup of the global ceiling tiles market based on the product type?
- 6. What is the breakup of the global ceiling tiles market based on the application?
- 7. What are the key regions in the global ceiling tiles market?
- 8. Who are the key players/companies in the global ceiling tiles market?