The smart machines market is projected to grow at a high pace during the forecast period. Machines that can employ machine-to-machine communication to communicate intelligently and autonomously are known as smart machines. These are cutting-edge technologies and self-learning systems that have applicability across practically all sectors of the economy. Robots, intelligent agents, expert systems, virtual reality systems, cognitive computing systems, and other gadgets that give machines a highly specialized level of intelligence are examples of smart technology. Due to the simple and widespread availability of affordable computing devices, robust and sophisticated networks, and the surge in the use of the Internet of Things, this technology is becoming more and more popular. Smart gadgets may gather information about the physical world without the direct involvement of humans thanks to the creative technological environment, which lightens the load on people and frees them up to concentrate on their strategic tasks.
Increasing Demand for Automation and better data accessibility by various industries to boost the market growth of Smart Machines
One of the key factors driving the global market for smart machines is the growing need for automation processes across a variety of industrial verticals to eliminate human error as a result of strict rules governing workers' safety in the risky workplace. The necessity for automation has grown significantly as industries have developed in order to make processes more nimble and provide quality services within severe time limitations. The incorporation of smart devices increases accessibility and flexibility. The user can share data across several devices thanks to the ability of smart machines to connect to a larger network of connected gadgets. Additionally, this makes it possible for users to connect to and access their devices from any location at any time. As a result, the demand for better data accessibility is anticipated to drive the expansion of the global market for smart machines
Technologies like cognitive computing and artificial intelligence are crucial in the creation of smart devices. These technologies have the capacity to interact, learn from their surroundings, and self-regulate. Smart machines are quickly replacing traditional ones in a variety of global industries, which is propelling market expansion. Therefore, it is anticipated that these elements will foster market expansion. Additionally, the market is anticipated to be driven by an increase in the number of investments made by different businesses to increase operational efficiency and productivity.
- Oct 2022: Microsoft Corp. and UBS announced a historic expansion of their collaboration to hasten UBS's public cloud footprint over the following five years. UBS intends to run more than 50% of its applications, including crucial workloads, on Microsoft Azure through this transformational programme. Microsoft Azure is currently UBS's main cloud platform. UBS's "cloud-first" strategy and the modernization of its worldwide technology estate are advanced by the agreement. UBS will gain access to the most complete cloud platform through this relationship, along with a wealth of productivity and collaboration tools, allowing the company to produce and enhance its digital experiences for clients and employees more quickly.
- July 2022: Microsoft releases Project AirSim, an all-encompassing platform designed to speed up the autonomous flight. A new platform called Project AirSim, hosted on Microsoft Azure, enables the safe construction, instruction, and testing of autonomous aircraft through high-fidelity simulation. In order to train AI models on precisely what to do at each stage of flight, from takeoff to cruising to landing, Project AirSim harnesses the power of Azure to generate enormous volumes of data. Along with a variety of advanced pre-trained AI models, it will also provide libraries of simulated 3D environments simulating various urban and rural landscapes to aid in accelerating autonomy in aerial infrastructure inspection, last-mile deliveries, and urban air mobility.
- Nov 2021: In the healthcare space, encompassing patient screening, diagnostics, therapy planning, counseling, and monitoring, GE Healthcare revealed almost 60 cutting-edge technology solutions at the RSNA 2021 Annual Meeting. The company accelerated innovations supported by artificial intelligence (AI) and digital solutions to help transform healthcare delivery, making it simpler and more effective for clinicians and health systems, and more individualized and precise for patients, amid a global pandemic and mounting pressure on the industry. The main goal is to offer solutions that aid healthcare systems in increasing productivity and efficiency, decreasing clinician burnout, empowering clinicians with AI and analytics when, where, and how they need it, building a more resilient and sustainable healthcare sector, and increasing access to care.
- Bulletin 9309 for Emonitor Condition Monitoring Software: A condition-based predictive maintenance program can be created and carried out with the aid of Emonitor® Condition Monitoring Software in conjunction with monitors and portable data collectors. The Emonitor programme offers the user a complete set of tools for long-term trending, graphing, and alarming capabilities to find the first signs of growing machine issues as early as feasible. Enables automated data gathering from any quantity of 1444 series or 1440 series devices or monitors to be scheduled. The Enpac 2500 and Dynamix 2500 data collectors are supported. Enables the import and export of data from any OPC server. Supporting tools for fault frequency identification and alarming. Also provides fully programmable, pre-configured plot views and easy report generating is offered
- Baxter Robot: A flexible manufacturing robot is named Baxter is available by Rethink Robotics. There are 5 cameras (one in the head, two in the chest, and one in each forearm). It can adjust to changes in the surroundings thanks to its cameras and force-sensing actuators, and a user can programme a new task by merely moving the robot's arms. It has both active and passive safety measures, as well as an easy-to-use control panel. Capable of force- and vision-based movement control. Baxter has an animated "face" that may reflect a variety of expressions depending on its current situation. Unlike most industrial robots, which will either shut down or run wrongly when their environment changes, Baxter can adapt to its surroundings thanks to a pair of sensors on its head that enable it to detect people nearby.
- SmartHQ technology-enabled GE Smart Air Conditioner AHEK08AC: The SmartHQ technology-enabled GE Smart Air Conditioner AHEK08AC, with 8,000 cooling BTUs, enables the consumer to monitor and manage the air conditioner from any location. One will be able to control many air conditioners from a single smartphone and create their own cooling schedule with the SmartHQ app. Other features include reminders to clean or replace the air conditioner filter. Cycles for the remote start (on select models).
Internet of Everything (IoE)
Aerospace and Defense
Logistics and Transportation
§ United Kingdom
Middle East and Africa
§ Saudi Arabia
§ South Korea