Building on over a decade of satcom land mobility research , NSR's first edition of “Connected Vehicles via Satellite” analyzes the key opportunities for satellite connectivity on "anything with wheels", including both broadband and narrowband connectivity.
NSR's focused research analyzes the growth trajectory of all frequency bands used in satellite connectivity for six key types of vehicles:
- Connected Car
- Connected Bus
- Connected Train
- Connected Truck
- First Responder Vehicles
- Heavy Equipment
Providing an unbiased, focused, and realistic picture of the connected vehicle market as it stands today and where it is heading over the coming decade.
The core of NSR's detailed market review is rooted in a bottom-up assessment and forecast of the current actively used terminals in each of the five different regions analyzed in this study.
Key questions are answered in this report?
- Which types of vehicles have the strongest growth opportunities?
- What are the key barriers to terminal integration?
- What price points are required to see widespread consumer-oriented demand?
- Which frequency bands are most desired?
- How much influence will Starlink have on the overall market?
- What is the future of narrowband connected vehicles?
Who Should Purchase this Report:
- Manufacturers of Equipment such as Terminals, Antenna, including electronically steered and phased array antenna
- Distributors, Service Providers, Retailers and Resellers of Broadband Satellite Services and Capacity
- IoT and M2M companies currently or intending to target land vehicles, including cargo tracking and vehicle analytics
- Market intelligence teams at vendors that want to understand how their competitors compare with each other.
NSR's unparalleled research library combined with over a decade of satcom land mobility research to provides clients the must-know knowledge giving them the edge to target satcom solutions to where they are needed most.
Covered in this Report:
- 6 verticals - Connected Car, Connected Bus, Connected Train, Connected Truck, First Responder Vehicles, Heavy Equipment
- Forecast for 5 regions - Global, North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia
- A first-ever frequency band breakout of connected vehicles, identifying best growth opportunities