Global Metal-air Battery market size in terms of revenue is projected to reach 665.81 Million USD by 2029 from 295.78 Million USD in 2023, with a CAGR 14.48% during 2023-2029.
North America market for Metal-air Battery is estimated to increase from 95.62 million USD in 2023 to reach 202.51 million USD by 2029, at a CAGR of 13.32% during the forecast period of 2023 through 2029.
Europe market for Metal-air Battery is estimated to increase from 74.38 million USD in 2023 to reach 172.07 million USD by 2029, at a CAGR of 15.00% during the forecast period of 2023 through 2029.
Asia-Pacific market for Metal-air Battery is estimated to increase from 114.90 million USD in 2023 to reach 266.70 million USD by 2029, at a CAGR of 15.07% during the forecast period of 2023 through 2029.
The major global manufacturers of Metal-air Battery include: GP Batteries (Gold Peak), Duracell Activair, Maxell, Panasonic, Energizer Holdings, Zinc8 Energy Solutions, NantEnergy, Polyplus Battery, Renata (Swatch), Log9 Materials, etc. In 2022, the world's top five vendors accounted for approximately 59.82% of the revenue.
In terms of production side, this report researches the Metal-air Battery production, growth rate, market share by manufacturers and by region (region level and country level), from 2018 to 2023, and forecast to 2029.
In terms of consumption side, this report focuses on the sales of Metal-air Battery by region (region level and country level), by company, by Type and by Application. from 2018 to 2023 and forecast to 2029.
This report presents an overview of global market for Metal-air Battery, capacity, output, revenue and price. Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue/sales data for 2018 - 2022, estimates for 2023, and projections of CAGR through 2029.
This report researches the key producers of Metal-air Battery, also provides the consumption of main regions and countries. Highlights of the upcoming market potential for Metal-air Battery, and key regions/countries of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments. Country specific data and market value analysis for the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, China, Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Germany, the U.K., Italy, Middle East, Africa, and Other Countries.
This report focuses on the Metal-air Battery sales, revenue, market share and industry ranking of main manufacturers, data from 2018 to 2023. Identification of the major stakeholders in the global Metal-air Battery market, and analysis of their competitive landscape and market positioning based on recent developments and segmental revenues. This report will help stakeholders to understand the competitive landscape and gain more insights and position their businesses and market strategies in a better way.
This report analyzes the segments data by Type and by Application, sales, revenue, and price, from 2018 to 2029. Evaluation and forecast the market size for Metal-air Battery sales, projected growth trends, production technology, application and end-user industry.
Descriptive company profiles of the major global players, including GP Batteries (Gold Peak), Duracell Activair, Maxell, Panasonic ,Energizer Holdings, Form Energy, and Zinc8 Energy Solutions, etc.
- GP Batteries (Gold Peak)
- Duracell Activair
- Energizer Holdings
- Zinc8 Energy Solutions
- Polyplus Battery
- Renata (Swatch)
- Log9 Materials
- Fuji Pigment
- ZAF Energy Systems
- Form Energy
Segment by Type
- Zinc-air Battery
- Aluminum-air Battery
- Lithium-air Battery
Segment by Application
- Electronic Devices (hearing aid etc)
- Electric Vehicles
- Energy Storage
Production by Region
- North America
Sales by Region
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East, Africa, Latin America
- GCC Countries
- Chapter 1: Introduces the report scope of the report, executive summary of different market segments (by Type and by Application, etc), including the market size of each market segment, future development potential, and so on. It offers a high-level view of the current state of the market and its likely evolution in the short to mid-term, and long term.
- Chapter 2: Metal-air Battery production/output of global and key producers (regions/countries). It provides a quantitative analysis of the production, and development potential of each producer in the next six years.
- Chapter 3: Sales (consumption), revenue of Metal-air Battery in global, regional level and country level. It provides a quantitative analysis of the market size and development potential of each region and its main countries and introduces the market development, future development prospects, market space of each country in the world.
- Chapter 4: Detailed analysis of Metal-air Battery manufacturers competitive landscape, price, sales, revenue, market share and industry ranking, latest development plan, merger, and acquisition information, etc.
- Chapter 5: Provides the analysis of various market segments by Type, covering the sales, revenue, average price, and development potential of each market segment, to help readers find the blue ocean market in different market segments.
- Chapter 6: Provides the analysis of various market segments by Application, covering the sales, revenue, average price, and development potential of each market segment, to help readers find the blue ocean market in different downstream markets.
- Chapter 7: North America (US & Canada) by Type, by Application and by country, sales, and revenue for each segment.
- Chapter 8: Europe by Type, by Application and by country, sales, and revenue for each segment.
- Chapter 9: China by Type, and by Application, sales, and revenue for each segment.
- Chapter 10: Asia (excluding China) by Type, by Application and by region, sales, and revenue for each segment.
- Chapter 11: Middle East, Africa, Latin America by Type, by Application and by country, sales, and revenue for each segment.
- Chapter 12: Provides profiles of key manufacturers, introducing the basic situation of the main companies in the market in detail, including product descriptions and specifications, Metal-air Battery sales, revenue, price, gross margin, and recent development, etc.
- Chapter 13: Analysis of industrial chain, sales channel, key raw materials, distributors and customers.
- Chapter 14: Introduces the market dynamics, latest developments of the market, the driving factors and restrictive factors of the market, the challenges and risks faced by manufacturers in the industry, and the analysis of relevant policies in the industry.
- Chapter 15: The main points and conclusions of the report.