Industrial Gas Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 report from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global industrial gas market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the industrial gas market? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The industrial gas market opportunities and strategies to 2022 report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers the following chapters
- Executive Summary - The executive summary section of the report gives a brief overview and summary of the report
- Report Structure - This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in the various sections.
- Market Characteristics - The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the industrial gas market. This chapter identifies the different products covered in the report and basic definitions.
- Supply Chain - The supply chain section of the report defines and explains the key players in the industrial gas industry supply chain.
- Trends And Strategies - This chapter describes the major trends shaping the global industrial gas market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
- Global Market Size And Growth - This section contains the global historic (2014-2018) and forecast (2018-2022) market value, and drivers and restraints that support and control the growth of the market in the historic and forecast period.
- Regional Analysis - This section contains the historic (2014-2018) and forecast (2018-2022) market value and growth, and market share comparison by region.
- Segmentation - This section contains the market value (2014-2022) and analysis for different segments in the market.
- Global Macro Comparison - The global industrial gas market comparison with macro-economic factors gives the industrial gas market size, percentage of GDP, and average industrial gas market expenditure.
- Regional Market Size and Growth - This section contains the region's market size (2018), historic (2014-2018) and forecast (2018-2022) market value, and growth and market share comparison of major countries within the region. This report includes information on all the regions (Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa), and China and the USA.
- Competitive Landscape - This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global industrial gas market, estimated market shares and company profiles for the leading players.
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions - This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
- Market Background - This section describes the chemicals market of which the industrial gas market is a segment. This chapter includes the global chemicals market 2014-18 and 2018-22 values, and regional and country analyses for the chemicals market.
- Recommendations - This section includes conclusions and recommendations based on findings of the research. This section also gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.
- Appendix - This section includes details on the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations and currencies codes used in this report.
By Type Of Product: Hydrogen, Oxygen, Carbon dioxide, Nitrogen, Others.
By End Use Industry: Chemicals, Metallurgy, Manufacturing, Food And Beverage, Healthcare, Others.
Companies Mentioned: Air Liquide, The Linde Group, Praxair, Inc., Air Products and Chemicals Inc, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corp, Sinopec.
Countries: China, Japan, India, Australia, USA, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Russia
Regions: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.