The defense market consists of sales of air-based, sea-based and land-based military equipment by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce air-based, sea-based and land-based military equipment including support and auxiliary equipment such as radar, satellites, sonars and other auxiliary equipment or maintain, repair and overhaul defense equipment.
Defense Global Market Forecast To 2022 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global defense market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the defense? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Defense market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider aerospace & defense market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The defense market section of the report gives context. It compares the defense market with other segments of the aerospace & defense market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, defense indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: Air based Defense Equipment Manufacturing, Sea based Defense Equipment Manufacturing, Land based Defense Equipment Manufacturing, Defense Equipment Maintenance, Repair and Overhauling Services, Defense Support and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing , Fighter Aircrafts, Military Helicopters, Military Gliders and Drones , Battle force Ships Manufacturing (Aircraft Carriers, Frigates, Destroyers, Corvettes, Torpedo Boats, Support crafts), Submarines (including Nuclear Submarines) , Armored Vehicles, Missiles, Tanks, Pistols, Guns, Rifles, Explosives, Field Guns, Rocket Launchers, Non-Gun Powder Weapons , Air based Defense Equipment MRO Services, Water based Defense Equipment MRO Services, Land based Defense Equipment MRO Services , Military Radars, Military Satellites, Others
- Companies Mentioned: Lockheed Martin, Raytheon Company, BAE Systems, Northrop Grumman, Boeing
- Metrics Covered: Government Expenditure on Defence, Number of Enterprises, Number of Employees
- Countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, Venezuela, Vietnam
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, defense indicators comparison.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.