Transport Services Global Market Report 2020 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global transport services market as it emerges from the Covid 19 shut down.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the transport services? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Transport Services global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider transport services market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The transport services market section of the report gives context. It compares the transport services market with other segments of the transport services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, transport services indicators comparison.
- 1) By Type: Air Transport; General Transport; Pipeline Transport; Rail Transport; Transit And Ground Passenger Transport; Truck Transport; Warehousing And Storage; Water Transport
- 2) By Purpose: Commuter Travel; Tourism And Leisure Travel; Business Travel; Cargo And Freight Travel; Shipping And Delivery Travel
- Subsegments Covered: Passenger Air Transport; Chartered Air Transport; Air Cargo Services; Sightseeing Transport & Support Activities For Transport; Couriers And Messengers; Postal Services; Crude Oil Pipeline Transport; Natural Gas Pipeline Transport; Refined Petroleum Products Pipeline Transport; Others - Pipeline Transport; Passenger Rail Transport; Rail Freight; Commuter Rail And Public Bus Services; Taxi And Limousine Services; School And Employee Bus Services; Charter Bus Services; Others - Transit And Ground Passenger Transport; General Freight Trucking; Specialized Freight Trucking; General Warehousing And Storage; Refrigerated Warehousing And Storage; Specialized Warehousing And Storage; Farm Product Warehousing and Storage; Deep Sea, Coastal, And Great Lakes; Inland Water Transport
- Companies Mentioned: China National Railway Group; United Parcel Service; United States Postal Service; Deutsche Post DHL Group; FedEx Corporation
- Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises; Number of Employees
- Countries: Argentina; Australia; Austria; Belgium; Brazil; Canada; Chile; China; Colombia; Czech Republic; Denmark; Egypt; Finland; France; Germany; Hong Kong; India; Indonesia; Ireland; Israel; Italy; Japan; Malaysia; Mexico; Netherlands; New Zealand; Nigeria; Norway; Peru; Philippines; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Russia; Saudi Arabia; Singapore; South Africa; South Korea; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Thailand; Turkey; UAE; UK; USA; Venezuela; Vietnam
- Regions: Asia-Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and ten years forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, transport services indicators comparison.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.