The HVAC system ensures a healthy indoor environment, and it also protects furniture and other appliances. It also prevents the release of pollutants. Several different types of HVAC systems exist, from the conventional to the ductless. The most basic systems work by moving air through a network of ducts. Some of these systems are small enough to fit into an average sized closet.
A train's HVAC system is responsible for keeping the passengers warm and comfortable, however, it's also required to run continuously in a harsh environment. This requires regular maintenance. HVAC technicians are responsible for inspecting and maintaining the system to make sure it's operating at peak efficiency. They also work in confined spaces and are responsible for lifting and moving heavy equipment.
Increasing demand for comfort in train transportation is anticipated to propel the growth of the train HVAC market. This increase in demand for comfortable transportation is largely attributed to increasing population. This demand has also led to increased investment in fast and safe transportation.
However, lack of skilled labor and high cost of installation and maintenance of the HVAC systems are the factors expected to hinder growth of the global train HVAC market over the forecast period. Moreover, low awareness regarding benefits of HVAC systems in railways is also impeding growth of the market.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global train HVAC market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2022-2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global train HVAC market based on the following parameters - company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Faiveley Transport, Thermo King Corporation, Trane Inc., Merak SA, Honeywell International Inc., Liebherr -Transportation Systems GmbH & Co. KG, Lloyd Electric Engineering Limited, Siemens AG, Toshiba Infrastructure Systems and Solutions Corporation, and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global train HVAC market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global train HVAC market
- Global Train HVAC Market, By Train Type
- Passenger Train
- Freight Train
- Global Train HVAC Market, By System
- Vapor Cycle Systems
- Air Cycle Systems
- Global Train HVAC Market, By Refrigerant
- Conventional Refrigerants
- Natural Refrigerants (CO2)
- Global Train HVAC Market, By Component Type
- Air Dampers
- Other Component Types
- Global Train HVAC Market, By Geography
- North America
- Rest of the World
- Company Profiles
- Thermo King Corporation
- Merak SA
- Liebherr -Transportation Systems GmbH & Co. KG
- Siemens AG
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Toshiba Infrastructure Systems and Solutions Corporation
- Lloyd Electric Engineering Limited
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Trane Inc.
- Faiveley Transport