In the world of IT, infrastructure is the hardware that allows computers to function. This includes servers, hard drives and wires that connect devices. Before cloud computing became an option, organizations had to invest heavily in the equipment necessary to host applications and data. In infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), a third-party provider offers compute resources such as servers, data storage and networking equipment on demand over the Internet. This eliminates the need for physical servers and on-premises data centers, and allows organizations to scale up or down their infrastructure quickly and cost-effectively.
The growing number of SMEs adopting cloud technologies and rising demand for cost-effective solutions are expected to fuel growth of the global infrastructure-as-a-service market. The market is also bolstered by the presence of large IT industries in developed countries.
However, factors such as concerns regarding data privacy and security are expected to hamper growth of the market in the coming future.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global infrastructure-as-a-service market, and provides market size (US$ Billion) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2023-2030), considering 2022 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global infrastructure-as-a-service market based on the following parameters - company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Alibaba Group Holding Limited, Redcentric Plc., Amazon Web Services, Inc., Rackspace Hosting, Inc., Dell EMC, Oracle Corporation, Google LLC, Microsoft Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, and International Business Machines Corporation
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global infrastructure-as-a-service market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global infrastructure-as-a-service market
- Global Infrastructure-As-A-Service Market, By Component
- Global Infrastructure-As-A-Service Market, By Deployment Type
- Global Infrastructure-As-A-Service Market, By User Type
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Global Infrastructure-As-A-Service Market, By Industry Vertical
- Government & Education
- Telecom & IT
- Media & Entertainment
- Global Infrastructure-As-A-Service Market, By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Company Profile:
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Dell EMC
- Google LLC
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Rackspace Hosting, Inc.
- Redcentric Plc.