“Heavy And Civil Engineering Construction Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2031” from The Business Research Company provides the strategists; marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global heavy and civil engineering construction market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 48 geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for heavy and civil engineering construction? How does the market relate to the overall economy; demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? “The heavy and civil engineering construction market global report” from The Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics; size and growth; segmentation; regional and country breakdowns; competitive landscape; market shares; trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider heavy and civil engineering construction market; and compares it with other markets.
The report covers the following chapters:
- Executive Summary - The executive summary section of the report gives a brief overview and summary of the report.
- Report Structure - This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in the various sections.
- Introduction - The introduction section of the report gives a brief introduction about segmentation by geography, segmentation by type and by organization size.
- Market Characteristics - The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the heavy and civil engineering construction market. This section includes different products covered in the report and basic definitions.
- Product Analysis - The product analysis section of the report describes the leading products in the market along with key features and differentiators for those products/services.
- Supply Chain - The supply chain section of the report defines and explains the key players in the heavy and civil engineering construction industry supply chain.
- Customer Information- This section covers recent customers' trends/preferences in the global heavy and civil engineering construction market.
- Trends And Strategies - This section describes the major trends shaping the global heavy and civil engineering construction market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
- Impact of COVID-19 - This section describes the impact of COVID-19 on the heavy and civil engineering construction market.
- Global Market Size And Growth - This section contains the global historic (2016-2021) and forecast (2021-2026 and 2026-2031) market values, and drivers and restraints that support and restrain the growth of the market in the historic and forecast periods.
- Regional Analysis - This section contains the historic (2016-2021) and forecast (2021-2026 and 2026-2031) market value and growth, and market share comparison by region.
- Market Segmentation - This section contains the market values (2016-2031) and analysis for segment by type and by organization size in the market.
- Regional Market Size And Growth - This section contains the region's market size (2021), historic (2016-2021) and forecast (2021-2026 and 2026-2031) market values, and growth and market share comparison of major countries within the region. This report includes information on all the regions (Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, and Africa).
- Competitive Landscape - This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global heavy and civil engineering construction market, estimated market shares, and company profiles of the leading players.
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions - This section gives information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
- Market Background - This section describes the construction market of which the heavy and civil engineering construction market is a segment. This section includes the construction market 2016-26 values, and regional analyses and segment analysis of construction market.
- Market Opportunities And Strategies - This section includes market opportunities and strategies based on findings of the research. This section also gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.
- Conclusions And Recommendations - This section includes conclusions and recommendations based on findings of the research. This section also gives recommendations for heavy and civil engineering construction providers in terms of product/service offerings, geographic expansion, marketing strategies and target groups.
- Appendix - This section includes details on the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations, and currencies codes used in this report.
- 1) By Type: Utility System Construction; Highway, Street, And Bridge Construction; Other Heavy And Civil Engineering Construction
- a) By Utility System Construction: Water And Sewer Line And Related Structures Construction; Oil And Gas Pipeline And Related Structures Construction; Power And Communication Line And Related Structures Construction
- b) By Highway, Street, And Bridge Construction: Roads And Highways; Bridges And Tunnels; Other Highway, Street, And Bridge Construction
- c) By Other Heavy And Civil Engineering Construction: Marine And Ports Construction; Rail Road Construction; Sea Wall Construction; All Other Heavy And Civil Engineering Construction
- 2) By Organization Size: Large Enterprises; Small And Medium Enterprises
- Companies Mentioned: China Railway Construction Corporation Limited; China Railway Group Ltd.; China Communications Construction Co. Ltd.; China State Construction Engineering Co. Ltd.; Power Construction Corporation of China
- Countries: China, Japan, India, Australia, USA, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Belgium, Sweden, Austria, Denmark, Netherlands, Norway, Finland, Portugal, Switzerland, Ireland, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Peru, Venezuela, Colombia, Chile, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Israel, South Africa, Egypt, Nigeria
- Regions: Asia-Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and ten years forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets; GDP proportions; expenditure per capita; heavy and civil engineering construction indicators comparison.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data; market share of competitors; market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.