The global interior design software market reached a value of US$ 4.17 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach a value of US$ 7.36 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.50% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Interior design software refers to a computer-based tool that is used for designing and creating building plans and layouts. It is widely used by architects, engineers, and contractors to check the interior quality at an early stage of the designing process. It can also be employed to place floor plans, beds, tables, doors, windows, and interior decor in a realistic, three-dimensional (3D) environment. Interior design software assists in reducing errors, managing time, and monitoring, accessing, and identifying any disparity between the proposed design and the real building or conduction. It also aids in taking preventive measures to eliminate the need for rebuilding and remodeling.
Interior Design Software Market Trends:
- Significant growth in the residential sector across the globe is creating a positive outlook for the market. The interior design software is widely used to design the interior of private residences and work on projects from the initial planning stage or on the remodeling of an existing structure. In line with this, the rising demand for luxurious living space, due to rapid urbanization, industrialization, and inflating disposable incomes, particularly in emerging economies, to curate cost-effective designs of kitchens, living rooms and wardrobes is favoring the market growth. Moreover, various technological advancements, such as the integration of artificial intelligence (AI) and virtual reality (VR) that offers realistic graphics and quick rendering services with more accurate and easy-to-understand representation, are providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, the widespread popularity of the product can also be attributed the increasing need to reduce overall costs, prepare a detailed layout, improve productivity, and lower the dependency on paperwork and documentation. This, in turn, is positively impacting the market growth. Apart from this, the increasing demand for virtual walkthroughs, along with the implementation of various government initiatives for promoting smart infrastructure are anticipated to drive the market toward growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
- IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global interior design software market, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on application and end user.
Breakup by Application:
Breakup by End User:
- Residential Sector
- Non-Residential Sector
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being Asynth, Autodesk Inc., BeLight Software Ltd, Chief Architect Inc., Dassault Systemes SE, Home Hardware Stores Limited, Infurnia Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Planner 5D, RoomSketcher AS, Roomtodo OU, SmartDraw Software LLC and Trimble Inc.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global interior design software market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global interior design software market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global interior design software market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?