Diabetes Care Devices Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 report from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global diabetes care devices market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the diabetes care devices market? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The diabetes care devices global market opportunities and strategies to 2022 report from The Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers the following chapters:
- Market Characteristics - The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the diabetes care devices market. This chapter includes different goods and services covered in the report, basic definitions and market supply chain analysis.
- Global Market Size And Growth - This section contains the global historic (2014-2018) and forecast (2018-2022) market value, and drivers and restraints that support and control the growth of the market in the historic and forecast period.
- Trends And Strategies - This chapter includes some of the major trends shaping the global diabetes care devices market by segment. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
- PESTEL Analysis - This chapter includes analysis covering the political, economic, social, technological, environmental and legal factors affecting the global diabetes care devices market.
- Customer Information - This chapters covers recent customer and service providers' survey findings in the global diabetes care devices market.
- Global Market Segmentation - This section contains global segmentation of the diabetes care devices market for 2018. Segmentation types include by region and by country segmentation of the diabetes care devices market.
- Global Macro Comparison - The global diabetes care devices market comparison with macro-economic factors gives the diabetes care devices market size, percentage of GDP, and average diabetes care devices market expenditure.
- Macro Comparison By Country - The diabetes care devices market comparison with macro-economic factors across countries gives the diabetes care devices market size, percentage of GDP, by country and per capita average diabetes care devices expenditure.
- Region/Country Market Size And Growth - This section contains historic (2014-2018) and forecast (2018-2022) market value by all the regions and 12 countries covered in the report.
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions - This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
- Competitive Landscape - This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global diabetes care devices market, market shares and company profiles for the large players such as Medtronic plc, Roche Holding AG, Johnson & Johnson (J&J), Sanofi, Becton, Dickinson and Company and Abbott Laboratories.
- Market Background - This section describes the medical equipment market of which the diabetes care devices market is a part. This chapter includes the global medical equipment market 2014-18 and 2018-22 values, drivers and restraints of the chemicals market, and segmentation analyses for the medical equipment market.
- Opportunities and Strategies - Opportunities and strategies based on findings of the research.
- Diabetes Care Devices Market Segmentation, By Type of Device - Insulin Pens, Syringes, Pumps And Injectors, Blood Glucose Test Strips, Blood Glucose Meters, Continuous Glucose Monitoring Devices, Lancing Devices
- Diabetes Care Devices Market Segmentation, By End Use - Homecare/Personal Use, Diagnostic Centre, Hospitals
- Insulin Pens, Syringes, Pumps And Injectors Market Segmentation, By Type of Device - Insulin Pens, Insulin Injectors And Pumps, Insulin Syringes
- Insulin Pens Market Segmentation, By Type of Use - Disposable Pens, Reusable Pens
- Insulin Pens Market Segmentation, By Technology - Regular Pens, Smart Pens
- Blood Glucose Test Strips Market Segmentation, By Technology - Glucose Dehydrogenase , Glucose Oxidase
- Companies Mentioned: Medtronic plc, Roche Holding AG, Johnson & Johnson (J&J), Sanofi, Becton, Dickinson and Company and Abbott Laboratories.
- Countries: China, Japan, India, Australia, USA, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Russia
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East And Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, diabetes care devices market indicators comparison.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.